Friday, November 1, 2013

The Thankful Project Day 1: A person

Happy November!

I'm excited Beka found The Thankful Project over at Chasing Happy. It's 28 days of intentional gratitude and community. Each day there is a prompt, and a lot of them are going to be challenging, but I'm going to give it a go. I'm also attempting #30thankfuldays on Instagram, follow me at lisha85_04. Without further ado, a person I'm thankful for:

Do you ever feel like you take the people that love you the most for granted? I know I do. Everyday, whether I show it or not, I am grateful for Christ. I am thankful that he loves me more than I could ever know. He loves those that deny him. He loves those that spit on him. He loves sinners. He loves me.  He loves you.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm also part of The Thankful Project this November and would love to read more of your work as the month progresses!

    You can check out my blog at elliecoburn.com if you'd like! Wishing you all the best!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie, thanks for the comment! This project has been fun, and I know there are some challenging prompts coming up. I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete