Friday, March 9, 2012

1 week down...

48 to go! Since technically it's been two weeks, and we have two weeks vacation, that means we have 48 working weeks left. I'm not going to lie, this week was a loooong week. I hope that as time goes by it will get easier and not drag as much. With that being said, I adore my kids and often find myself wanting to hug them and squeeze them!

I am flat out struggling with the food. I felt bad tonight because Beka and Ethan were up for a Korean dinner and I just couldn't do it. Although I would have eaten by myself or taken a pizza with me to a Korean restaurant. We had Mr. Pizza after walking to KFC only to find out they do not have mashed potatoes. Rude. The pizza was delish and I'm thankful I haven't got tired of it yet.

Our director invited us to go hiking tomorrow at one of the tallest mountains in Korea. Then he asked if we had hiking shoes, but Beka and I just have tennis shoes. So, Ethan is going hiking with him and his wife, the principal, and we are going to wait until we buy hiking shoes. I don't mind waiting as in a month or so the flowers should be blooming and it will be much warmer. Beka and I plan on running or hiking on our own tomorrow.


Just wanted to give a quick update. Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment