Saturday, January 19, 2013

생일 축하합니다!

It's a blessing to have a fun celebration for my birthday in my hometown that I was born and raised in. What I didn't plan on when coming to Korea was to be able to have a big celebration here among great friends. One thing that's truly been beautiful about my time here is that it's really been home. The people I've met have become family and I haven't gone without.

On my birthday, Chelsea and Jeremy graciously opened their home for a Mexican Fiesta! They created a photo booth, and Este brought props. The food was amazing, and I had three desserts! The food might have been a bit too amazing. Unfortunately three people got terribly sick that night and the following day. Eek! The party itself was wonderful and they assured me that it was worth it.  

Here are some pictures from the evening courtesy of Chelsea & Jeremy: 

The fun hosts, Zeke and me! 
This is what teaching kindergartners does to you. 


I may or may not have asked them to sing.
My Geoje chingus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment