Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Birthday!

Hello!!! I know, I know, it's almost been a century since I've posted. This blog will be sweet and to the point and hopefully sooner rather than later I'll post more.

My birthday is coming up! December 8th to be exact. If any of you would like to send a gift and have yet to purchase anything, please consider supporting my friend, Sharisse instead. She is doing the World Race and is currently with her team serving orphans in Swaziland. Here is a link to learn more: http://www.theworldrace.org/

She needs to raise $2,200 by December 1st. 

Here is her blog link: http://sharissemeyer.theworldrace.org/
On the left hand side you will see a link that reads HELP! (Thank-you!)
Simply click there and it's easy to support her! If you are unable to help financially, she most definitely needs prayer support too!

I apologize for the short notice. Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator.

I'm studying the book of James with my women's Bible study and fittingly, I'll leave you with this verse:

James 1:26
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment