Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Year in Review...Late is better than never, right?!

February

Beka and I exploring our new town just days after arriving.

March

One of the first pictures I took with my kindys. Little did I know what a challenge this job would be and what a huge blessing it would be.

Beautiful hikes & sunsets

Reunion with a Kansas friend in Korea!

Co-teacher run! 

April

Beautiful blooms! Cherry blossoms and azaleas! 








May

Trip to Seoul: Shopping and food! 


Fancy night @ Samsung Hotel thanks to our dear friend, Anders!

Shipbuilding Festival right in our backyard! 

Trip to Tongyeong with Anders



June

World Expo






July

Beka's Birthday Race Trip
Yeongdok Beach Marathon 



August

A much needed vacay to Taiwan 





September

A visit from my mom and grandma!! 




October

Chuseok & Sarah's Visit!







November

Yoga November & Thanksgiving with chopsticks


December

Celebrated my first birthday and Christmas away from home. 
Plus I took a trip to Japan! 




January

Spent time with the people I loved most!!
Miss you chingus! 


February

Walked through history at the DMZ, and said my farewells. 

 DMZ photos courtesy of Amanda Grove!

Kindy Graduation Day



2 comments:

  1. Wow your year looks amazing! Hope you've had a great time!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! It was an incredible year! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete