Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello Monsoon!

Well if I wasn't convinced that it was monsoon season before, I am now! After visiting some friends, Beka and I were making the typically uneventful trip home. Was it pouring? Yes. Would we melt? No. We decided it was then or never so we headed to the bus stop. Let's just say we were drenched before even making it onto the bus. After we got off the bus, we had to cross a busy road and 1/2 of it was flooded. Beka lost a shoe for a short time, our umbrellas were caving in on us from the strong winds and we were cracking up!! I've never laughed so hard in my life over rain! I could hardly breathe. By the time we reached our destination, you would have thought we were without umbrellas the entire time. Beka ditched hers after realizing it was of little use. I had our Bibles and my camera in a bag so I continued to use mine. Needless to say, we had a blast!

 Wringing out my long skirt

Hello Monsoon, nice to officially meet you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment